Licensed Massage Therapist
You’re an awesome Massage Therapist with excellent palpation and listening skills. You are able to adjust your pressure to not only what the client says they want but also to what their body is telling you. You are able to loosen knots (with trigger point or are interested in learning the method)... that’s what makes you such a great LMT.
You want to work your craft in a place that isn’t a spa factory, rather a place that supports you to make a therapeutic difference in people’s lives. You love people, massage and anatomy! You love to learn new ways to help the body and you're excited to take continuing ed courses.
Or maybe... you love doing full body, relaxation massage and would like to do that in a comfortable, peaceful manner rather than like piecework on a conveyer belt...
What you receive:
- a fully furnished massage room/wait area, clean bathrooms
- High quality tables, face cradles and sheets
- sheet service
- supplies: creams, candles, Bose speakers/pandora music
- access to our Booking program
- online Gift Certificate sales
- a Bio page on the website promoting you and your skills
- Receptionist 11:30-3:30 Tues, Thurs & Fri
- Break room with access to coffee, tea, hot chocolate and snacks
- Cleaning service (you are never asked to clean, empty trash, vac etc...)
- Most advertising and marketing
What C&M receives:
- a Dependable, Professional who is timely
- a compassionate LMT, who listens carefully to the needs of their client
- Team player who is willing to work hard with a desire to learn
- Strong hands, someone with depth awareness and anatomy knowledge
- Ability to write SOAP notes
The Cranio & Massage Center is expanding and hiring 2 LMTs that are excited to learn and to be a part of a team that is carving a new edge in bodywork. If this is you, send your resume to email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
Owner and Body worker,